Friday, May 16, 2003

Ocean's New and Improved Homepage

Ocean's New and Improved Homepage

This is my comic book area, where I give the general public access to view the information I have collected since 1988 about the comics books I own, or wish to own, most of which are from Marvel and D.C Comics. My current setup for this site is running Windows 2000 Server for my operating system, Asp.net and IIS 5 for my presentation, I am using MS SQL 2000 for my database, and MS Index Server to provide search engine like lookups of my comic book data. I did use some outside webites for information, for comic book issue summeries, these sites can be found in works cited. And for you stat's junkies who want to know how much information is in this db click here.

No comments:

Edward A. Villarreal. Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Total Pageviews