Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Email to HP's Mark Hurd

Regarding my new HP m8020n.

How do I get the actual Microsoft media for my copy of Windows Vista Home Premium? Could you have it sent to me. I have made my one backup, but would prefer to have the real thing in my possession.

Also I have searched your website for upgrades to my HP m8020n but found little. I would like information on upgrading the video card and Cpu, (maybe it's Vista but the system does not seem anywhere as fast as I expected considering I am moving from a six year old mid range notebook with 256 meg of ram). Also would it be possible to upgrade the wifi connection?

An additional issue is with the Guide that purports to provide local cable listings, it is mostly not accurate, which makes using the recording capabilities of this media PC for the most part useless.

Thanks,
ed

HP's first response.
Dear Valued Customer,

Your message is important to me. Although I cannot personally respond to your message due to the volume of messages I receive, I often pass along suggestions and observations to my colleagues throughout Hewlett-Packard. If action is required, I'll have someone follow up.

If you need help, other information, or wish to send an e-mail about particular HP products and services, please visit our Contact HP page.

Sincerely,

Hewlett-Packard Company


Second Response


Thank you for taking the time to send HP your comments.
They have been forwarded to the appropriate people within
Hewlett-Packard for their information and review.
Should more clarification or information be needed, you may be contacted
directly.

Sincerely,

CEO Customer Relation

It's been almost a week and I have yet to get more than an automated response from HP. (6/27/07)

It's now been a month with no response. (7/18/07)

No comments:

Edward A. Villarreal. Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Total Pageviews