Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Old I-35W Bridge

At 6:05PM Central Time on Wednesday, August 1, 2007, the I-35W bridge suffered structural failure and collapsed into the Mississippi River. The accident happened at the height of rush hour with an estimated 100 cars on the structure. There were many survivors, but tragically, a number of people were not so fortunate.

Click here for an update on the investigation on the cause of the bridge collapse.

Click here for a page on the Myths and Conspiracy Theories about the bridge collapse.

Click here for a page of materials prepared for the media about the bridge collapse.

Click here for a page of I-35W Bridge Collapse Photos taken from the Guthrie Theater.

Click here for a page of I-35W Bridge Collapse Photos taken from NP Bridge #9.

Click here for a page of I-35W Bridge Collapse Photos taken from the 10th Avenue Bridge.

Click here for a page of I-35W Bridge Collapse Photos taken various other locations.

Click here for a page on the new I-35W St. Anthony Falls Bridge.

No comments:

Edward A. Villarreal. Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Total Pageviews