Monday, June 22, 2009

NewEgg RMA

Edward Villarreal: Initial Question/Comment: RMA

 Ruby has joined this session!

 Connected with Ruby. Your reference number for this chat session is 576611.

 Hello my name is Ruby. How may I help you today?

Edward Villarreal: I was chatting with Linda, but session unexpecticly ended.

Ruby: I see. Would you like me to transfer the chat to her?

Edward Villarreal: I had sent a
Recertified: SanDisk 1.8" Black 4GB MP3 Player Sansa e260
Item #: N82E16855125116 back, and received it today.

Edward Villarreal: It died just after I reloaded music. No response, screen black, does not show up in Windows

Ruby: I am so sorry to hear that. Do you have the original retail box, UPC code and accessories for this item?

Edward Villarreal: It is getting expensive to return, if I have to do it again its almost 50% of the cost of item.

Edward Villarreal: yes
Ruby: We are willing to offer you a shipping label to cover the return shipping fee.

Ruby: Can you please verify your current shipping address?

Edward Villarreal: 13313 Fieldgate, Austin Tx. 78753

Edward Villarreal: That would be good.

Ruby: I have created a replacement RMA for you. Please remember to return the retail box and all accessories originally included with the item. A conformation email has been sent to the email address listed on your account with the return instructions. A second email will be sent to you within the next 24 hours with a prepaid UPS shipping label. Please print the label and tape it onto the outside of your returning package. This label does expire in 7 days, so please make sure you send this package as soon as possible or you may have to incur the return cost.


No comments:

Edward A. Villarreal. Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Total Pageviews