Friday, February 09, 2001

Went to the Borders bookstore last night, picked up Astronomy magazine and Scientific American's Astronomy Book. I almost got a new blank book as well, they have one that is at a very good price, but I still have some I have not used yet. I also noticed that Black and Blue had been remaindered, this was a book my friend Tammy was interested in so I called her to see if she still wanted it, got her voice mail. When I got home I read the magazine, it had a good review of two mid size refractors. The smaller Tel Vue 101 is of higher quality than the larger Orion 120, but it is also over twice the price. I am still saving for a refractor I want at least a 6".
After reading Astronomy I played a little Diablo 2. Tried to use double swing and frenzy rather than a single sword and sheild. Looks like I can't effectivly use double swing yet. I think I need to have much better armor, a higher attack rating and faster more powerful swords before I can be effective. On the other hand a good sheild seems to really help alot.
I got really sick last night, I took a long hot shower and it seemed to help. Dee is still sick, she is staying home today.

No comments:

Edward A. Villarreal. Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Total Pageviews