Tuesday, February 13, 2001

Went up two levels in D2 last night, found a new amulet that lets me use a better sword, and man it's awesome. Doubles my damage, with an attack speed that's at least twice as fast as my old sword. Kinda makes up for the new amulet not being as good as the old one. Another two levels and I can put the old amulet back on.

Work is kinda slow today.

I have pretty much confirmed that the switch from Windows 98 to Windows 2K slowed down the connection speed of my modem, (yes I still use a modem), where once I regularly connected at 48k I now connect at 44k and slower. Sucks. Still it won't be a problem much longer, my cable provider just announced their cable modem service is now available.

No comments:

Edward A. Villarreal. Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Total Pageviews