Thursday, May 19, 2005

How To Make A Slipstreamed Win XP SP2 Disc

How To Make A Slipstreamed Win XP SP2 Disc: "I am a user who tends to install windows a lot. It is useful for reviews to have a fresh copy on the machine to remove software as a possible variable. I also tend to experiment with overclocked settings that from time to time cause the system to eat its own O/S. I am sure I am not the only one in a situation like that. Even my father recently asked me about how he can avoid downloading service pack 2 over and over again whenever he's forced to reinstall windows due to picking up a virus from the work LAN. To be honest, its just a pain even with high speed Internet. Even if you have a separate CD containing SP2 to add in later, it's still a slow and painful addition after you've already jumped through the necessary hoops to get XP up and running."

No comments:

Edward A. Villarreal. Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Total Pageviews