Friday, February 03, 2006

Scum call

Got a call from Jenifer Jones, (I don't think its her real name) trying to sell me insurance; her company name was Vererue they are at 1-800-313 1754. The sales pitch was as a benifit of my ****card I was entitled to a free one month membership in Premer Health Club for a cost of $1.00, (free?); after a month it would cost $24/month. This club reduces the cost of prescriptions by about 50%, as well as some other benifits which we did not go into. I informed Jenifer that I had a prescrption drug plan which covers most of my drug cost. I asked how her plan would work with mine, since she did not answer this question, giving a reply with no relation to my question I brushed her off at this point.

It seemed obvious that Jenifer was working from a script without any real understanding of what she was trying to sell.


No comments:

Edward A. Villarreal. Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Total Pageviews