Monday, October 31, 2005

/haiku/learn/newsletters/view/19

/haiku/learn/newsletters/view/19: "Recently on the OpenBeOS mailing list there were some questions on how one could start programming on BeOS, both for those already experienced in programming on other platforms, as well as for the programming newbies. Since I have recently gone through this experience, I figured I could explain how to go about doing it.

I come from the former group, having developed Java professionally on Windows and Linux for several years now. But I can also fit into the latter group since my skill in C and C (the core programming languages on BeOS) is sketchy at best. So for those of you in the situation of wondering where to start in your dream to program on BeOS, this article is for you."

No comments:

Edward A. Villarreal. Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Total Pageviews